Following is a list of tournaments we attend each year. Aside from providing top notch competition, these tournaments are lots of fun to play in.
- Rookie Ride (Tulsa, OK)
- No Wisconsequences (Milwaukee, WI)
- Harvest Moon (Fayetteville, AR)
- Missouri Loves Company (Jefferson City, MO, hosted by Mizzou’s team)
- Mardis Gras (Baton Rouge, LA, with a trip down to New Orleans on Saturday for those interested)
- Terminus (Atlanta, GA)
- Huck Finn (St. Louis, MO)
- Ozark Sectionals (incl. Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas)
- South Regionals (Ozarks teams, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, part of Tennessee)
Practice times are held in the evening during the week, twice a week. Historically, it has been held on Tuesday and Thursday from 4pm to 6pm. In addition to these team practices we hold throwing practices to hone disc skills. Official practice times will be announced as the fall semester begins.
Almost all practices are held on Hinkson Field, just down the hill from Farot Field. Carpools for Freshman or those on campus needing a ride are established and often pick up players at Virginia Avenue Garage. During the coldest months, early second semester, practices are held on Stankowski Field on campus as long as Rec Sports haven’t started using the fields.
Aside from team practices personal effort is where you will find the most improvement in your skills. Attending throwing practices and completing workouts are vital to your success on our team